5 bedroom detached house for saleLove Lyne, Hunt End, Redditch
- Grade II Listed Farm House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Self Contained One Bedroom Annexe
- Extensive Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Utility and W.C
- Double Garage, Workshop and Store
This Grade II listed farmhouse enjoys an enviable private position in the rural location of Love Lyne, Hunt End. The property briefly comprises:
On The Ground Floor: Grand Entrance Hall, Formal Sitting Room, Dining Hall, Breakfast Kitchen, Inner Hallway with Stairs to First Floor and Family Room/Further Lounge.
On The First Floor: Gallery Landing, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Four Further Bedroom and House Bathroom.
Annexe: Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Double Bedroom and Bathroom
Outside: Large Store, Double Garage, Utility, W.C, Large Workshop, Spacious Driveway, Extensive Grounds, Swimming Pool and Large Pond.
Situation - This charming grade II listed farm house is ideally situated within close proximity of Morton Stanley Park, Redditch Golf Club, Bramley Cottage Public House and St Augustine’s Catholic High School aswell as many other amenities. This delightful family home offers impressive and spacious accommodation with separate annexe which can accommodate three generation living or home working facilities. Nestled in stunning open countryside, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this 'little gem' has to offer.
Freehold - We understand the property is Freehold, however we advise the potential purchaser to seek verification.
Viewing Arrangements - By appointment with Leaders, Redditch. Telephone: 01527 591009 (Option 2).
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72976328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27836735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.