3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdenham Crescent, Reading, RG1
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Kitchen-dining room with garden aspect
- Three piece bathroom suite with shower; Separate WC
- Garage and driveway; EPC rating: D
- Double glazed; Gas central heating
Located in a popular residential setting close to a local park and within convenient distance of the town centre is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property features a westerly aspect garden and has off road parking for a number of cars, whilst the living accommodation incorporates a kitchen-diner with a separate sitting room. Ideally situated for local bus routes, as well as access to M4 junctions 11 & 12 the property will appeal to families as well as those purchasers seeking a home which is convenient for the Oracle and mainline station.
Sitting Room 4.83m (15'10) x 4.34m (14'3)
Kitchen/Dinging Room 6.07m (19'11) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom One 3.61m (11'10) x 3.38m (11'1)
Bedroom Two 3.73m (12'3) x 3.05m (10')
Bedroom Three 2.79m (9'2) x 2.36m (7'9)
A lawned garden with shrub beds and pathway leading to the rear with useful storage shed. There is side gate access to the front of the property and a side door opens to the single garage.
Brick paved driveway parking for a number of cars with a single garage.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72978011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 88710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.