6 bedroom semi-detached house for sale34, Esslemont Road, Edinburgh Newington, EH165PY
- RARE AUCTION PROPERTY - Extensive 6 Bedroom Traditional Semi detached property set over 3 floors, set in the Newington area of Edinburgh. ***REFURBISHMENT/DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY***
- ***9, Gilmour Road, Edinburgh, Mid EH16 5NF sold for £970,500 February 201522, 12, Lygon Road, Edinburgh, Mid EH16 5QB sold for £950,000 July 2016***
- Property will require a degree of renovation in order to reveal its true value. Property may lend itself well as a B&B given its size and location(subject to researching and gaining the necessary cons
- Property Benefits from Gas central Heating, Sotrage throughout, Double Glazing, Private Driveway with Garage and private enclosed rear garden. EPC RATING D
- Newington is a thriving community in Edinburgh?s southside, popular amongst city dwellers and students alike due to the superb amenities on offer and the convenience of access to Edinburgh?s business
RAE AUCTION PROPERTY - Extensive 6 Bedroom Traditional Semi detached property set over 3 floors, set in the Newington area of Edinburgh. Property comprises - Ground Floor: Vestibule, Entrance hall way, Living room with Bay window, Wet room with W/C, Lounge, family room/dining room, steps leading to old servant quarters and kitchen. First floor: 4 Double Bedrooms and a bathroom. Second floor: 2 Double Bedrooms and a Storage Cupboard. Property Benefits from Gas central Heating, Storage throughout, Double Glazing, Private Driveway with Garage and private enclosed rear garden. ***REFURBISHMENT/DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Property will require a degree of renovation in order to reveal its true value. Property may lend itself well as a B&B given its size and location(subject to researching and gaining the necessary consents).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3289381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.