2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth View Terrace, Otley, LS21
- Smartly presented throughout
- All mains services and double glazing
- Two tier enclosed garden with views
- Backwater yet convenient town centre setting
- Possibilities for attic and cellar conversion
- Ideal for owner/occupier or investor
An extended two bedroom terraced house with cellar, accessible attic and southerly facing gardens in a quiet yet central location of Otley. EPC D
8 South View Terrace is stone built traditional two bedroom terrace house set under a pitched slate roof which benefits from all mains services including gas central heating as well as sealed unit double glazing. Our clients have upgraded the accommodation including the installation of a smart fitted kitchen and hardwood doors and the accommodation is pleasantly appointed throughout. Of particular note is the dining area extension which increases the living space and the enclosed two tier southerly facing gardens. Stairs lead to a cellar area and a pull down ladder leads to a partly boarded and naturally lit roof void, both of which are ripe for conversion, subject to the necessary consents.
The popular market town of Otley offers a broad range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities and is strategically located for comfortable daily travelling into the surrounding business centres of both North and West Yorkshire including, Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate. The town's central bus station has synchronised hopper links to Menston's nearby railway station connecting to Ilkley, Leeds, Bradford and beyond. There is also the Leeds/Bradford International Airport at nearby Yeadon.
WALKING: From Dacre Son & Hartley's Otley office proceed left along Bondgate and take the third left turn onto Charles Street, just past the Junction Inn onto Charles Street. Enter the car park on the right just opposite the Library, walk through it heading to the top right hand corner. Proceed through the corner of the car park on to Crow Lane and turn left which continues onto South View Terrace where the property will be found identified by a for sale board on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72982793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Otley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.