2 bedroom flat for saleTremadoc Road, London, SW4
- A fabulous and extremely light ground floor garden flat
- Set within a Victorian terraced property
- Well presented throughout
- Share of Freehold
- Well proportioned accommodation
- An exceptionally light reception room
- Two large double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Private garden to the rear
- Just moments from the Common and the local Underground and Mainline stations
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a stunning, newly decorated two double bedroom ground floor Victorian flat situated in a prime location just off Clapham High Street. The property benefits from well proportioned accommodation, neutral decor, a cellar and a private garden to the rear. On entering the flat to the front of the property is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a stylish new bathroom and a second double bedroom. To the rear of the property is a light and airy open-plan reception room, which has been extended to create a living space which is ideal for entertaining. This beautiful room boasts a dining area and large kitchen which is comprised of a number of eye and base level units, a range of built in appliances including an oven and hob and a dishwasher with double doors that open onto the private garden.
Tremadoc Road is a prime spot literally minutes from Clapham High Street which is known for its vibrant and bustling cafes, restaurants and bars and also offers excellent shopping facilities. The transport links, all a short walk away, include Clapham North and Clapham Common underground stations, Clapham High Street mainline station and numerous bus routes servicing central London and beyond. Clapham Common is also just around the corner from this exceptional flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72988814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT180034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.