2 bedroom apartment for saleNew Orchard, Poole
- Luxury Penthouse Apartment
- Wrap-Around Terrace with Low Maintenance Composite Decking
- Stunning Views Across Poole Town & Holes Bay
- Electric Blinds within Living Area
- Underfloor Heating Throughout & Air Conditioning to Principle Rooms
- Two double Bedrooms with En-Suites
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces & Visitors Bays
- Offered with No Forward Chain
A luxury penthouse nestled in the very heart of Poole Town, due to the central locality you will find yourself leaving the car at home and walking to the array of local amenities including the delights of Poole Quay with its own marina & the Historic Old Town with its Georgian buildings.
Connells are pleased to present this penthouse apartment which is located in a modern development titled 'Quay West'. The development itself has been intelligently designed throughout and has been finished to an extremely high standard in both the communal areas and the apartment itself.
The top floor penthouse boasts superior views across Poole in addition to an extremely large wrap around terrace area accessed from all principal rooms - ideal for al fresco dining.
First and foremost there is a generously sized open plan living, dining, and kitchen area with floor to ceiling windows to make the most of the breath taking views and to allow this room to be flooded with natural light . The kitchen has been bespoke made with ample eye and base level units with a contemporary high gloss finish, all kitchen appliances are of a high specification and are all integrated.
Both Bedrooms are considerable sized doubles that include fully fitted bespoke made fitted wardrobes with high quality finishes, well appointed en-suite shower/bathrooms with luxury sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiles, both with sliding doors out onto the terrace. There is also a well-equipped WC including the same specification and plenty of storage cupboards.
Poole itself is full of endless opportunities, local amenities and attractions including the famous Old Town Poole, the beautiful Poole Quay with its trendy bars, fashionable restaurants and its own marina.
Door to front. Side aspect double glazed window. Carpet.
Dining Room 31' x 14' 4" ( 9.45m x 4.37m )
Side & front aspect double glazed windows. Sliding doors to terrace. Television and phone point. Coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.70m x 3.56m )
Side and front aspect double glazed windows. Door to terrace. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base unit with work surfaces over. Inset sink and drainer unit. Built in electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.55m x 2.87m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted wardrobe. Television point. Sliding door to terrace.
Suite comprising; vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubicle and WC. Shaver point. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.00m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes. Television point. Sliding door to terrace.
Suite comprising; shower cubicle, WC and vanity wash hand basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72990610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POE305633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.