2 bedroom flat for saleAlderbrook Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- An immaculately presented duplex apartment
- Set in an impressive double fronted Victorian property
- Bright and spacious accommodation exceeding 810 sq. ft.
- Tasteful décor with period features
- Recently refurbished with 10 years builders warranty
- Generous reception
- Separate modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom, family shower room and guest cloakroom
- Private west facing terrace
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing this outstanding transformation of this impressive double fronted Victorian house elegantly developed to create five enviable apartments.
This duplex apartment with accommodation of over 810sqft, offers spacious living accommodation throughout, there is a generous reception, a contemporary kitchen, a WC and a west facing terrace.
Stairs leads to two double bedrooms, of which the master has built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom. There is ample storage throughout the property and a second bathroom, this property further benefits from 10 years builders’ warranty.
The property is ideally located in the Nightingale Triangle just moments from Clapham Common. The transport links and amenities local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Village are also within a convenient stroll of this exceptional flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72990983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA180077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.