2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlderbrook Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- An immaculately presented apartment
- Set in an impressive double fronted Victorian property
- Bright and spacious accommodation exceeding 675 sq. ft.
- Tasteful décor with period features
- Recently refurbished with 10 years builders warranty
- Bright, open plan kitchen/reception room with high ceilings
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Generous family bathroom
- Moments from Clapham South underground station (Zone 2) and Clapham Common
- Close to Balham, Northcote Road, Nightingale Lane and
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing this outstanding transformation of this impressive double fronted Victorian house elegantly developed to create five enviable apartments.
This superb apartment with accommodation of over 675sqft, offers spacious living accommodation throughout, the open plan kitchen/reception rooms has high ceilings and lots of light coming in from the imposing bay window.
There are two double bedrooms, both of which have built in wardrobes and there is an enormous family bathroom, this property further benefits from 10 years builders’ warranty.
The property is ideally located in the Nightingale Triangle just moments from Clapham Common. The transport links and amenities local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Village are also within a convenient stroll of this exceptional flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72991457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA180078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.