3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDawes Close, Greenhithe
- Semi Detached House
- Garage And Driveway For Two Cars
- Upstairs Modern Bathroom
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Three Sizable Bedrooms
- Conservatory To Rear
- Private And Secluded South -West Garden
- Greenhithe Station (0.3 mi)
- M25 / A2 Close By
- Bluewater Shopping Centre Near By
*** GUIDE PRICE £370,000 TO £390,000 ***
Here is a beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house, in the ever popular Worcester Park Development. Whilst internally the home benefits from having a large lounge and the downstairs cloakroom, are all accessed off the entrance hall. This opens on to the dining room and the contemporary kitchen with fitted wall and base units. Beyond the kitchen is a lean to style conservatory, which is a great space for entertaining or maybe a home office. The first floor off the landing, are three sizable bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Located in a quite cul de sac and walking distance to Greenhithe Train Station, village and the River Thames with great walks for the whole family. Greenhithe Village offers two nice public houses, which are very welcoming and a great spot to enjoy something to eat and drink. Highly sought after primary schools such as Stone St Mary's and Craylands are near. Bluewater Shopping Centre, Ebbsfleet International train station, Dartford Crossing, A2 and M25 are within easy access too.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents today to view this charming family home. We are sure you will be impressed upon inspection. EPC rating C.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Dining Room -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
Bedroom 3 -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72991463.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27837953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.