3 bedroom flat for saleBinstead House, 5 Vermont Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Completely refurbished fifth floor apartment
- Accommodation in excess of 790 sq. ft.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan reception room and newly fitted stylish kitchen
- Three sizable double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Private balcony
- Moments from the amenities of Wandsworth Town, the Southside Shopping centre and Old York Road
- Excellent transport links nearby including Wandsworth Town mainline station, East Putney tube and numerous bus services
James Pendleton are delighted to market this spacious and beautifully presented apartment, located on the fifth floor of this purpose built block.
With accommodation in excess of 795 sq ft, this flat has three sizable double bedrooms, a newly fitted kitchen, a modern bathroom and a bright and airy reception room with access to a private balcony.
The property has been completely refurbished throughout and is immaculately presented, perfect for buyers who want to move straight in and an excellent buy to let option.
Binstead House is ideally located moments from the River Wandle and the beautiful green spaces of St Georges Park and only a short walk from Wandsworth Town and the Southside shopping centre. Wandsworth town mainline station and East Putney are both within easy reach and there are numerous bus services linking central London, the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72992957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.