2 bedroom terraced house for saleRoss Grove, Leeds
- Terraced property
- Two double bedrooms
- Useful large cellar
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- On street parking
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this TERRACED PROPERTY which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, useful LARGE cellar and on street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity...
Offered for sale is this terraced property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres.
The property briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms and a house bathroom with a modern white four piece suite. There is on street parking to the front of the property.
We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Lounge 15' x 13' 6" into alcove ( 4.57m x 4.11m into alcove )
A spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fireplace, coving to the ceiling, a door providing access to the front, two central heating radiators and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary granite work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink, oven, hob, cooker-hood, integral dishwasher, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A useful large storage space that is full height and covers the length of the ground floor so could easily be converted into another floor subject to the necessary planning and consents. Having plumbing for a washing machine and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 11' max ( 4.11m max x 3.35m max )
A double bedroom with a built in walk-in wardrobe, a central heating radiator and a velux window.
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A white four piece suite comprising a bath, shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C, underfloor heating, a chrome towel rail radiator and a window to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY109444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.