3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale68 Main Street, Menston
- Superb dining kitchen living room with bifolding doors.
- South facing rear garden.
- Central Menston village location.
- Beautifully decorated throughout.
- Spacious lounge.
- Downstairs cloakroom and utility,
- Garage storeroom with electric door.
- Luxurious bathroom.
Located in the heart of Menston village, with a south facing garden and the most spectacular dining kitchen, this semi-detached home is fab-bu-lous!
Set back nicely behind a recently laid blocked paved driveway this property has plenty of off road parking- the first tick on the list of “must-haves”.
Entering the property through the front door the lounge is off to your left, this is a bright, sunny room is decorated perfectly in cool contemporary tones, with a lovely fireplace and a really comfy carpet underfoot, it’s a cosy space.
Through to the dining kitchen then- WOW! this is a fantastic space, a real hub to this home, it is beautifully designed and finished to a high standard, no expense has been spared. The recently added extension with bi-folding doors is a triumph, it drinks in the garden and being south facing, you will be basking! The gloss fronted cupboards and beautiful quartz worktops show the quality and thought that has been put into the design and installation of this kitchen. It’s such a large space, that the current owners have cleverly zoned the space for cooking, dining and lounging, this really is a room you will enjoy spending time in.
Completing the accommodation on the ground floor are a utility room and downstairs cloakroom, perfectly practical and with a door leading to the integral garage storeroom, not quite wide enough for a car, this is great storage space for bicycles, golf clubs etc.
Upstairs to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom as you will now be starting to expect is superbly finished with a contemporary white suite including a bath with shower over- it looks like a blissful spot to enjoy a bath at the end of a busy day.
There are two good sized double bedrooms and a single room at the front ideal as a child’s’ bedroom or dressing room.
To the exterior of the property there is a useful storage shed, a patio and lawn and it is worth noting the rear garden faces south so is a real sun trap-perfect!
This house is immaculate there really is no further work to complete- just move in and enjoy!
Living Room - 5.2m x 3.79m max (17'0" x 12'5" max) -
Open Kitchen Dining Room - 6.53m x 4.97m (21'5" x 16'3") -
Utility - 1.72m x 1.26m (5'7" x 4'1") -
W.C - 4.38m x 1.74m (14'4" x 5'8") -
Bedroom - 4.07m x 2.85m max (13'4" x 9'4" max) -
Bedroom - 2.79m x 2.67m (9'1" x 8'9") -
Bedroom - 1.97m x 1.85m (6'5" x 6'0") -
Bathroom - 1.89m x 1.75m (6'2" x 5'8") -
Garage - 4.38m x 1.74m (14'4" x 5'8") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72995810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27839263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ribston Pippin, Menston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.