3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Sheerness, Kent
- Extended 3 bedroom terraced house
- Fabulous en-suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Upstairs bathroom with step in shower cubicle
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Walk to the Blue Flag beach
- EPC energy rating E (43)
A lovely size extended 3 bedroom terraced house which would make a great home for a growing family. Better still, you are only a relaxing stroll away from both the Blue Flag awarded beach at Sheerness plus the High Street which has many well known brands mixed with some quaint local businesses not forgetting the railway station too for commuting to London or trips down to the coast.
Inside there is so much space. The lounge and dining area are perfect for sofas and dining tables for meal times plus then there is the kitchen which also has a separate utility area and, of course, a downstairs cloakroom for guests or for when the children are running in and out of the garden. Speaking of the outside for the parents you could relax on the decking with a glass of wine and utilise the summerhouse as it has power in there and would also make a great home office.
Back indoors, take in both the high ceilings, the attention to detail including a fabulous bathroom, ideal for a nice relaxing soak. Alternatively use the step in shower cubicle if you are in a hurry and that's not all, there is another step in shower cubicle (double width) in the en-suite so everyone can get ready in the mornings or evenings without any drama which will be especially handy if you have teenagers.
What the Owner says:
Since living here we have totally renovated the property adding additional rooms to make it more of a family home.
The location is great and is only a relaxing walk to the shops, supermarkets, the train station and the beach. We especially love the garden as its a real sun trap but wish we were able to take our house with us as we will be sad to say goodbye.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'7 x 11'5 (3.84m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 11'9 x 9'11 (3.58m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 8'10 (4.30m x 2.69m)
- Utility Area: 8'10 x 6'4 (2.69m x 1.93m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 5'6 x 3'6 (1.68m x 1.07m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 12'8 (4.68m x 3.86m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'5 x 4'1 (2.57m x 1.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'0 x 8'0 (4.27m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 8'5 x 6'6 (2.57m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 13'6 (4.30m x 4.12m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Summerhouse: 15'0 x 7'8 (4.58m x 2.34m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72999623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11627719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.