Land for saleMeadway, Berkhamsted
- BUILDING PLOT
- PRIVATE ROAD
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS
- SWIMMING POOL AND SUANA
- GAMES ROOM
- 6 BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
A rarely available opportunity to purchase a building plot to build a substantial detached family home (over 9000sqft STPP) in this highly desirable private road and is within walking distance of the High Street, train station and schools.
A fabulous opportunity to build the house of your dreams in one of Berkhamsted's most sought after private roads.
An opportunity to build a detached residence(STPP) of some 9332sqft (867sqm) to comprise:- Ground floor - entrance hall with guest cloakroom, two principle reception rooms, impressive open plan Kitchen/dining/family room which spans the entire width of the property, utility. Basement - Wine cellar, gym/games room, sauna/steam room, shower room, swimming pool and plant room. First floor-four bedrooms (three with en-suite). Second floor-two further large bedrooms with en-suite (ideal for guests or Au Pair).
Outside the plot allows for plenty of private gardens and driveway and the double garage is designed with an elevator.
Berkhamsted itself is a busy market town with a thriving High Street filled with independent coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques, alongside familiar High Street names such as Waitrose, Boots, Marks & Spencer and Costa Coffee among others.
The area is popular with commuters, for its excellent road and rail links (A41 linking M25 (J20) and mainline station providing regular service to Euston in approximately 30 mins) and highly desirable for families, with its exceptional choice of schooling, including the renowned Berkhamsted School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73001333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH101030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.