1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigher Street, Harbour Area, Brixham, TQ5
- Semi Detached Fisherman's Cottage
- Harbour & Sea Views From Living Room
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Smart Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Lovely Snug Lounge With Panoramic Views
- 1 Bedroom & Large New Bathroom
- Perfect Holiday Home In The Harbour Bowl
- Minutes Walk From The Water's Edge
A superbly presented Fisherman's cottage with bespoke shutters and doors. 1 bedroom, large family bathroom, good size kitchen diner & a lovely snug lounge enjoying a crows nest view of Brixham and out to sea. Perfect as a holiday or first time buy home.
Pretty bespoke hard wood stable door with wrought iron fixtures gives access into...
Entrance Vestibule - Attractive black, wrought iron coat hooks. Curtain gives access to...
Kitchen / Diner - 14'06 x 10'05 (4.42m x 3.18m) - (AT MAX). A very characterful & quaint cooking & dining area, built in cupboard (housing electric meter). A light & bright room with a dual aspect (PVC-u double glazed windows to front & rear). Italian floor tiles throughout. Bespoke cupboard doors and window shutters.
Fitted kitchen (2012) with a range of cream wall & base units with ornate cast metal handles. Wood effect roll edge work surfaces. 4 ring halogen hob & built-in electric fan assisted oven with contemporary stainless steel & glass cooker hood over. Smart tiled splashbacks.
Inset single bowl white ceramic sink with drainer to side. Washing machine & space for under counter fridge freezer. Telephone point. Wooden door down to bathroom and stairs rising up to...
Bedroom - 10'06 x 14'08 (3.20m x 4.47m) - (AT MAX). A good size, light & bright double bedroom with PVC-u double glazed windows to front & rear with a bespoke shutter on the front window. 2 built in cupboards with bespoke wood panel doors - one housing factory lagged cylinder tank. Storage heater. Stairs rising to...
Lounge - 11'06 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m) - Perfectly positioned to enjoy the best views from the property with its large PVC-u double glazed windows with low lying sills to the side and rear. Views look across the corner of the town, over the harbour & marina with the Breakwater in the distance & Torbay beyond.
Lower Ground Floor -
Shower Room - 13'09 x 10'05 (4.19m x 3.18m) - A beautifully finished spa style shower room with a large shower cubicle, low level flush WC and wash hand basin. 2 PVC-u double glazed windows (obscure glass). Smart tiled walls to the floors and walls. Dimplex wall hung Stadium heat recovery extractor unit. Recently installed by the current owner.
Council Tax Band A -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73001687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27841290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boyce Brixham, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.