3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarlborough Road, Stibb Green
- Large frontage with plenty of parking and a single garage
- Spacious entrance hall
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Good size rear garden
- Single garage and parking
- Internal viewing recommended
Elmfield is well set back from the village main road and is approached via a private gravel driveway. A hallway, with stripped and varnished floor boards, leads to two double bedrooms to the left, the largest having wall length fitted wardrobes. Both bedrooms share a very modern bathroom with a white suite and an over bath shower. The open plan sitting and dining room is triple aspect with windows to the front and side as well as sliding patio doors that lead out onto the rear garden. The excellent Master bedroom is very generously sized and currently accommodates a King size bed and bunk beds. A very smart en suite shower room is also attached. The well appointed kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of matching cream coloured wall and base units and has been extended to allow a sunny breakfast area that overlooks the pretty rear garden. Beyond the kitchen is a useful utility room with a sink and plumbing for a washing machine.
The large frontage is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed by a mature hedge and has flower and shrub borders. Plenty of off-road parking leads to single garage with an up and over door. The rear garden is beautifully maintained and stocked with plenty of plants and shrubs and there is also a large vegetable patch. The views to the rear of the garden are one of the highlights the property and stretch beyond a grazing paddock, arable planted fields and on to Savernake forest.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brearley & Rich, Marlborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.