3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdge of The Groves
- 3 double bedroom late-Victorian home
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- 75ft rear garden
- Convenient for good local schools
- Lovely conservatory overlooking rear garden
This is a fine home that was built in the late-Victorian period and has a great layout, ideal for todays family requirements.
The front door opens into an entrance hall with deep under stairs storage and at the front is the living room with a feature fireplace and oak flooring. There is an open-plan kitchen/dining room, with a range of base and eye-level units, with a built-in oven and hob. This room then leads through to a superb conservatory, which directly overlooks the beautiful rear garden.
Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, all of good proportions and a family bathroom with a luxurious white suite that also has a separate power shower over the bath.
Garden And Exterior
The rear garden extends to about 75ft and is mature and well screened. There is a large paved terrace with an arbour and purpose-built brick barbeque. Beyond the terrace there is an expanse of lawn and a pathway leads to the rear garden, where there is a home studio and storage. In front of the property there is off-street parking and a neat fore garden.
The property is in a great area for many good local schools, some of which are within walking distance. New Malden station offers excellent commuter services to Waterloo (Zone 4) and just beyond the station is New Malden High Street with its fine range of local shops, retail outlets, cafés, restaurants, Waitrose supermarket and Tudor Williams department store. There are also many sporting facilities in the area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73005584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.