3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeane Road, Hillmorton, Rugby
- Prime location of Hillmorton
- Three bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off road parking with garage
- Great route into Rugby Town Centre
- **GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR MODERNISATION**
**OPEN DAY 19TH MAY! CALL US NOW TO BOOK** Connells are proud to present this amazing property that has great opportunity for modernisation and development comprising of a spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, family bathroom and off road parking with a garage.
**OPEN DAY 19TH MAY! CALL US NOW TO BOOK**Connells are delighted to offer this extended three bedroom semi-detached family home to the market. Situated in the sought after area of Hillmorton, the property offers fantastic development opportunities and benefits from off road parking and a garage. Don't miss out on your opportunity to view and call up today to book onto the open day.
Enter the property through the door to the porch leading to the front door and hallway with an understairs cupboard.
Lounge 11' 2" x 12' 8" max ( 3.40m x 3.86m max )
Spacious family room with a double glazed window to the front, feature gas fireplace with back boiler, wall lights and telephone point.
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 11' 4" ( 3.43m max x 3.45m )
Second reception room with single glazed patio doors leading out to the conservatory and a radiator.
Door leading out to the rear garden.
Study 16' x 7' 2" max ( 4.88m x 2.18m max )
Additional space with a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 11" max ( 3.28m x 2.41m max )
Fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base mounted units with covering work surfaces, one bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, space for an oven and fridge, tiling, radiator, pantry and a double glazed window to the rear.
Brick and UPVC constructed conservatory with electricity.
Stairs rising up from the hallway with access to the fully insulated loft, an airing cupboard and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 10' 7" ( 4.17m max x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 11' 1" ( 2.90m x 3.38m )
Comprising a double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 8' 11" ( 1.88m x 2.72m )
Comprising a double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Family bathroom with a bath and overhead electric shower, WC, wash hand basin, tiling and a double glazed window to the rear.
Includes a number of outhouses including a greenhouse and sheds.
Single garage to the rear of the property with power and lighting and hardstanding space for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73008851.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RBY103269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.