4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRyder Gardens, Roundhay, Leeds
- Spacious four bedroom family home
- Many attractive original period features
- Two large reception rooms & breakfast room
- Large reception hall with turned staircase
- Scope to refurbish kitchen & bathroom
- Private mature gardens with sunny aspect
- Highly favoured residential cul-de-sac
- Close to Roundhay High School & Park
An attractive four bedroom semi-detached family home with a large sunny garden, situated on what is undoubtedly one of the most desirable and sought after residential cul-de-sacs close to Roundhay High School and Roundhay Park.
The property has large rooms with high ceilings and retains much of its original period charm and character. The internal accommodation has been partially refurbished but still offers scope and potential for buyers to finish the house to suit their own tastes and requirements. The practical layout includes an entrance porch which leads to a spacious reception hall which has a wide turned staircase, particularly attractive original panelled internal doors, a pretty stained glass window on the half landing and a ground floor WC. Off the hallway are two large and interchangeable reception rooms, with one having a lovely bay window and the other having French doors onto the rear garden. The kitchen leads through to a breakfast room (a buyer may wish to combine these two rooms to create an open plan dining kitchen - subject to usual building regulations). On the first floor are four good size bedrooms, a bathroom and WC, and there is also access to a large loft space. There is ample parking and a garage, and the stunning rear garden enjoys a sunny south westerly aspect, and has extensive lawns with mature trees and shrubbery, providing a variety of interest that will delight gardeners, children and adults alike.
The property is a few minutes from extensive amenities on Oakwood Parade, including restaurants, cafe bars, a variety of shops and a library. Iconic Oakwood Clock hosts a popular monthly Farmers Market and a programme of community events throughout the year. Additional facilities on Street Lane include popular restaurants, cafe bars and designer boutiques. Leafy Roundhay Park is on the doorstep offering many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the boating lake, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World which is a particularly popular attraction with children. Regular transport services are available on Roundhay Road and Gledhow Lane which provide access to the city centre and surrounding areas and the outer Ring Road is also close by, providing access to the business centres of Harrogate, York and Bradford and the A1-M1 link road for those commuting further afield.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73011005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK170017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.