2 bedroom flat for salePrince Charles Avenue, South Darenth
- 2 Bedroom first floor retirement flat
- En suite shower room & bathroom
- Ample parking & garages available for rent
- No chain
- On site shop, bar, social area and snooker table
- beautiful retirement village with stunning gardens in a peaceful location
This beautiful village set in 17.5 acres of manicured grounds is dedicated to the over 55's. The property itself is offered with no chain so a quick move into the home is possible. The home is in lovely condition and located on the first floor with two double bedrooms. There are fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room with the master bedroom. There is also an additional bathroom. A large living room able to accommodate table and chairs as well as sofa's looks out over very well tended gardens. The kitchen is nicely fitted with integrated oven and hob, we understand that the washing machine can remain too. There are even a garages that can be rented for you to keep the car tucked away. Living here will give you access to some wonderful activities and useful facilities, you can involve yourself in as much or a little as you want. There is a bus service in to Dartford town centre, a social club, restaurant and licenced bar, a village shop, nurses on site 24 hours a day for peace of mind and a beautiful 19th century church. For a full details of the development itself take a look at this link we have copied from when the homes were built in 2009. http://southdownsretirementvillage.co.uk/new2/index.php
EPC band: C
Living Room: 20'1" x 10'8"
Kitchen: 10'8" x 8'
Master Bedroom: 11'4" x 10'2"
En Suite Shower Room: 8'8" x 3'4"
Bedroom Two: 10'9" x 8'11"
Bathroom: 6'10" x 5'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 64427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.