2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWildene Drive, Mexborough
- ***PRICE £75,000***
- Two Bedroom semi-detached
- Entrance, Lounge, Kitchen.
- Two Bedroom, Bathroom
- Driveway to front, Lawned Garden To Rear
No vendor chain is offered on this two bedroom semi-detached property. Ideal for first time buyer or investor. Call today for an early viewing.
Entrance, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Driveway to front, enclosed lawned garden to
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
A 'For Sale' board should now be erected at the property as soon as possible.
Please ensure you have read and understood our marketing instructions and terms of business before you commence marketing.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' Into Recess ( 5.31m x 3.35m Into Recess )
Having Window to front, understairs stroage and one central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.06m )
Comprising of wall and base units, sink unit, oven hob and hood with sliding doors to rear.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.63m x 2.97m into recess )
Having Window to rear and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' 11" into recess max ( 2.72m x 3.63m into recess max )
Having one central heating radiator with stroage cupboard and tank.
Comprisig of Bath, W.C, Wash hand basin with window to rear and side and one central heating radiator.
Enclosed lawned garden to rear with driveway to front and lawned garden to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73018787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB111835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.