2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOlivedale Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Mossley Hill
- Entrance Hall Leading to Two Reception Rooms
- Benefits from Bay Fronted Windows and Neutral Decor
- Fitted Kitchen with Good Storage and Integrated Appliances
- Two Generously Sized Bedrooms with Three Piece Bathroom
- Externally Benefits from a Well Maintained Yard to the Rear
- Viewings for this Property are Highly Recommended
New to the market is this Victorian style two bedroom mid terraced house on Olivedale Road, L18. This conveniently located property is situated in the popular area of Mossley Hill which is highly appealing to young professionals and families alike. Upon entering the property you are greeted by an entrance hall that leads to two reception rooms that have been opened into a through lounge with single glazed windows. A fitted kitchen is also available at this property with over/ under counter storage however this property is in need of a scheme of modernisation. To the first floor, you have two good sized double bedrooms with a three piece family bathroom. Externally this property benefits from a yard area to the rear. Viewings for this property are highly recommended to see full potential.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9711069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.