6 bedroom detached house for saleLarpent Avenue, SW15
- Detached period family house
- Six double bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Garage and off street parking
- Large full height basement
- No Chain
- 4,951 sq ft
- 117 ft West facing garden
A beautiful detatched six bedroom family home offering over 4,951 square feet of living accommodation arranged over four floors. This property has a large mature west facing garden, and a garage and off another off street parking space too. There is no chain involved with this sale.
The ground floor offers a formal dining room / open plan reception room with access to a conservatory which leads onto the garden. The stunning kitchen provides generous space with an eating area as well. The Kitchen boasts a variety of integrated appliances, an Aga and granite and wooden work surfaces and ample storage. There is a study accessible off the hall way and there is a cloakroom also on this floor. All the rooms are linked with a lovley big hall way.
There is a huge basement that extends the size of the whole house. This is a perfect area for the kids or could easily be converted into a 'Grannie flat'. There is also a utility room with kitchen units off the main room. The basement floor also has a shower room and a games room and a wine cellar too.
The Master suite is a fabulous size overlooking the garden, with a large walk in wardrobe and excellent en suite and further dressing room. Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom are found on this floor. The top floor accommodates two bedrooms with far reaching views and a further family bathroom. All six bedrooms are an excellent size and all can fit double beds. They are beautifully presented and offer fitted wardrobes.
Larpent Avenue is one of the premier roads in West Putney and is situated approximately a 10 minute from the Putney Overground station and High Street giving access to the array of amenities Putney has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73020986.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.