2 bedroom apartment for saleWherrys Lane, Bourne
- Town Center Luxury Apartment
- 2nd Floor Balcony & Ample Storage
- Solar Panels for Hot Water & Electricity
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Area
- Video Entry System
- Built-in Appliances
- Allocated Parking
- Energy Rating = B
This well presented two story maisonette has a fantastic central location with secure access and allocated parking. This spacious property benefits from a large open plan lounge kitchen diner, decked balcony area, two double bedrooms, ample storage throughout and Solar panels reducing its running costs. Ideal as an investment or for someone looking to downsize into the center of Bourne. Call NewtonFallowell on 01778 422567 to arrange a viewing.
Entrance Hall - This welcoming hallway has a video intercom entry system, storage cupboard, radiator and zone heating controls. Doors to bedrooms , shower room and stairs to second floor living space and balcony.
Bedroom One - 4.75m'' x 3.28m (15'07'' x 10'09) - A double bedroom with radiator, built in wardrobe and Upvc window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two - 3.91m'' x 2.74m (12'10'' x 9'00) - A double bedroom with radiator, built in wardrobe, TV point and Upvc window to rear.
Shower Room - 2.39m x 1.73m (7'10 x 5'08) - A fitted white three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin and a large walk-in shower..
Kitchen/Diner/Living Area - 8.36m'' x 4.52m (27'5'' x 14'10) - Matching wall and base units, fitted worktops with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless sink. Electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over. Large cupboard, radiator and space/plumbing for appliances. Velux style window at the kitchen end. This room boasts high ceilings and Upvc glazed doors leading out onto the decked balcony area.
Wc - A white two piece suite comprising low level WC & wash hand basin. Door to Store/Drying room. Vinyl flooring.
Agents Notes - Solar Panels fitted for electricity (feed-in tariff) and hot water top up.
The properties on this site are leasehold with 121 years remaining so ground rent and service charges will apply.
The Ground rent is £125 and the service charge is £94.08.
Allocated Parking - Located in Burghley Street car park. Accessed via a drop down bollard.
Ample storage including ground floor room for bikes etc...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73022033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27844445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.