3 bedroom detached house for saleVale Road, Woolton, Liverpool, L25
- An Extended Detached House
- Impeccably Presented Throughout
- Well Planned Accommodation
- Close Proximity To Woolton Village
- A Wealth Of Local Amenities
- A Welcoming Reception Hall
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Rear Sitting Room
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom detached property situated within this popular South Liverpool suburb. The property offers well planned accommodation over two floors and is impeccably presented throughout briefly comprising, a welcoming reception hall, an attractive formal lounge and open plan rear sitting room, open plan dining room and fitted kitchen, utility room and WC to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is a gated driveway providing ample space for off road parking and offering access to the garage. Externally the front approach is set back from the road with the front garden being mostly laid to lawn with decorative borders. The rear garden is generous in size with an area of lawn, decorative borders, a gabion wall and a patio area serving the rear of the property. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73032244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.