2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShunters Drift, Barlborough, Chesterfield
- *** Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 ***
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Well presented two bedroom semi detached
- Contemporary decor throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden & Driveway
**Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000**This IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME is located on the ever popular development of Barlborough links ideally placed for access to the M1 Motorway Network. Offering contemporary decor throughout, with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Enclosed rear garden and driveway.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. A front facing composite door opens into the entrance hall which is fitted with wood effect flooring and a central heating radiator. Whilst an archway gives access to the kitchen and a door opens to the lounge.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, with contrasting work surfaces and an inset 1 & 1/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap. Splash back tiling compliments the walls, whilst there is an integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor above. Space is offered for a free standing fridge and freezer, and there is space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. An open archway gives access to the hallway, and there is a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Lounge/diner 16' 7" x 11' 10" ( 5.05m x 3.61m )
This rear facing open plan lounge/diner of contemporary decor is fitted with PVCu double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden. The floor is laid with wood effect laminate, whilst there are two central heating radiators, a TV and Telephone point and stairs with spindled balustrade rising to first floor landing.
Stairs rise from the lounge to the landing area, fitted with a loft access hatch and giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 9" into wardobe x 11' 9" ( 3.58m into wardobe x 3.58m )
Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, TV point and a built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.01m )
Fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator, built in cupboard and a TV point
This front facing bathroom is fitted with a PVCu obscure double glazed windows and a white three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, a low flush w.c and a panelled bath with shower over and complimentary shower screen. Further features include a shaving point, an extractor fan and a central heating radiator
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden and a side driveway, whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn, planted with mature shrubs. Flagged patio area and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73041545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.