1 bedroom apartment for saleNapier Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1
- Highly Desirable Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Secure Gated Development
- Secure Parking at Additional Cost
- Video Entry System
- High Specification Throughout
- Luxurious Fitted Bathrooms and Kitchens
- Wood Floors
- Intelligent Storage
- Secure Entrance Lobby with Post Boxes
Napier Court provides the ultimate modern living experience with Architects having designed each apartment with space in mind. Sophisticated finishing touches have been introduced to find the right balance between style and comfort.
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury for your dining and living space with a range of high end features and your own space to unwind and revitalise. Contemporary style meets luxurious finishes and intuitive design to maximise space.
You can be assured that each and every apartment has been carefully designed to maximise the space for you to live, relax and enjoy. Ideally located in a vibrant town close to central London, you will find that Napier Court is the perfect place to call home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NAPC50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.