5 bedroom detached house for saleUpwood Road, London
- 5 bedroom, extended detached house
- Easy reach of local amenities
- Self contained studio apartment
- Off street parking
- Within walking distance to Colfe School
- Large open plan living - the heart of this family home
- Beautifully designed and decorated
A beautifully extended, 5 bedroom detached 1930's family home, located on a much sought after location. This is a rare opportunity and one not to be missed.
The property has been tasteful decorated retaining its character but with a modern and contemporary feel. Having been extended to create a spacious lounge diner which is the heart of this family home.
There is also a formal sitting area to the front of the property, a lovely space to sit relax and watch the day go by.
The current owners have also extended the property to the ground floor, creating an additional self contained studio. Excellent for guests, elderly parents or stroppy teenager; the options are endless.
Being within walking distance to Colfe School which is outstanding rated by Ofstead, makes this a suitable home for families looking to move into the area.
This superb family home also has ample off street parking, just what’s needed with the larger family. The south facing rear garden is not overlooked but is an ideal sun trap for the sun worshippers out there and a great area for the kids to burn some energy in!
Having Lee mainline station a short walk away makes this an ideal location for those who also have to commute to work.
With so many boxes ticked, call now to arrange a viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 63870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.