4 bedroom bungalow for saleBroadsands Bend, Paignton, TQ4
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely Detached Dormer Bungalow
- 4 Double Bedrooms with Master En-Suite
- Good sized Lounge and Kitchen Diner
- Views over the viaduct towards Broadsands Beach
- Walking distance to the Beach
- Kitchen, Dining Room, Detached Garage
- Ensuite and Downstairs Shower Room
- Underhouse Storage
- Lovely Gardens and multiple Vehicle Parking
A detached dormer bungalow in a sought after location enjoying open views across the steam railway viaduct and down towards Broadsands Beach. The property offers versatile accommodation with the added benefit of an ensuite bedroom at first floor level. A large kitchen diner and additional reception room on the ground floor offers more possibilities if needed. The main driveway provides off road parking and in turn leads to a detached single garage ideal for storage. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with an attractive stone chip edge and rock wall and the front garden is low maintenance with a variety of low level shrubs and plants
The property is located midway between Brixham and Paignton. The main bus service from Brixham to Torquay passes the top of Broadsands Park Road, Paignton Town Centre is just over two miles away and Churston Broadway Shops are located approximately a mile away towards Brixham and has a shop library post office and pharmacy.
Proceed out of Brixham on the Dartmouth Road heading for Paignton, as you pass the shops at Churston Broadway take the second turning on your right onto Broadsands Park Road, Broadsands Bend is the second turning on your right and the property can be found towards the end of the horseshoe bend on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73050110.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBY180022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Torbay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.