4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalton on Thames
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms.
- Lovely garden - 100 feet.
- Large kitchen-breakfast room.
- Secluded crescent.
- Walking distance to mainline station.
- Parking for 3+ cars & detached garage.
A beautifully presented, bay-fronted, four-bedroom family home. Perfectly designed to cater for a modern lifestyle both internally and externally. The open-plan kitchen-breakfast room directly overlooks and opens out into lovely garden extending to approximately 100 feet in depth. A new patio provides space for garden furniture and the mature boundaries provide excellent screening and privacy. The kitchen is appointed with several integrated appliances and there is space for a large double-width fridge-freezer and ample space for dining furniture. There is also a utility room with separate access. Further accommodation on the ground floor includes a bay-fronted formal living room and w.c. Upstairs, there four well-proportioned bedrooms and two superbly appointed bathrooms. The more recent loft-conversion has been very well designed to create a master suite with an adjacent shower room, w,c and washbasin. The remaining three bedrooms on the first floor offer excellent proportions and the family bathroom has also been beautifully fitted to include a bath, large walk-in shower, w.c and washbasin.
Externally there is also much to admire with attractive elevations reflecting the 1930's architecture. Parking for two vehicles and a driveway leads down to a detached garage and side access to the garden. The garden has to be another important feature, extending down to 100 feet and offers a mature and leafy setting. The Furrows forms part of a small crescent and is within walking distance to mainline train services, and local schooling.
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73053257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.