5 bedroom detached house for saleMassetts Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6
Offers in Excess of
- Executive Detached Home
- Set within 1/4 Acre Gardens
- Just Away from Town Centre
- Short Walk to Railway Station
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room & Double Garage
Hidden away in the heart of the town centre, beyond a part walled garden and a gated entrance, Frog Field sits centrally amongst delightfully mature gardens of some 1/4 acre. Built in 1988, this charming, mock Tudor executive home has been finished to a high standard throughout with oak floors to much of the ground floor. There are a number of reception rooms including an inviting lounge with inglenook fireplace, study and dining room overlooking the gardens through a bay window. A recently fitted kitchen, beneath quartz worktops includes a variety of integrated Neff appliances and a breakfast island with an oak top as well as an adjacent utility room. Upstairs, there are five bedrooms, of which the master bedroom features a large ensuite bathroom, with moulded Corian his and hers sinks, in addition to the guest bedroom with ensuite shower room. Outside, the beautiful gardens have been lovingly landscaped around the feature pond. With planted borders and established trees, an expanse of lawn leads to the far end where there is a raised bed vegetable garden. To the front, there is a driveway, leading to the double garage, with it's own wine cellar.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR180193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Sons, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.