5 bedroom detached house for saleWaters Reach, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- FRIDAY - MONDAY 10AM UNTIL 4PM
- Attractive double fronted house
- Open plan kitchen/ family room with access to the garden
- Conveniently located to Wadhurst High Street
- Beautiful country walks on your doorstep
- Private south facing garden
- Integral double garage with electric car point
- NHBC 10 warranty
SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW - By the award winning developer Rydon Homes this newly built detached home has generous living accommodation and an enviable South facing garden.
Plot 24, built by award wining developer Rydon Homes offers a detached 5 bedroom family home. The entrance hallway leads through to the spacious open plan kitchen/ family room with access to the private garden. Further to the ground floor is a separate living room also with access to the garden having a wood burning stove and a separate dining room and a study. The first floor comprises; a master suite with a dressing room and en suite bathroom and both the second and third bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. The two further bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom. The home has a south west facing garden and driveway with double garage.
A collection of 4 & 5 bedroom houses some with views towards Bewl water and surrounded by rolling countryside purchasers will benefit from the outdoor activities available as well as the boutique shops, restaurants and pubs. Water’s Reach is just a short distance from Wadhurst railway station, providing a direct connection to central London.
The new homes are forged from high quality materials both inside and out and bring together the elements of exceptional modern living. The properties offer stylish open plan kitchen, living and dining areas, landscaped gardens and garages alongside peace of mind with a 10 year NHBC warranty.
The 2 & 3 bedrooms are now all sold with just the 4 & 5 bedroom houses remaining.
• Fully fitted designer kitchen by Stoneham
• Minoli ceramic floor tiles
• NEFF Gas hob
• NEFF oven
• NEFF combination microwave and oven
• NEFF fridge/freezer or separate fridge and freezer (plot specific)
• NEFF fully integrated dishwasher
• NEFF fully integrated washer/dryer to plots without utility rooms *Space only provided for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
• Wine cooler
• Sensio Lighting under wall units
• Glass hob splash back
B AT H R O O M & E N - S U I T E
• Contemporary sanitary ware
• Wall mounted Ecostat thermostatic shower mixer to shower and bath (where no separate shower)
• Minoli ceramic wall and floor tiling with full height to the shower areas and half-height tiling to the appliance walls
• Merlyn shower screen
• Heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
• WC – Minoli ceramic floor tiling with splash back
H E AT I N G & L I G H T I N G
• Central heating throughout with Baxi boiler
• 100% of internal light fittings to be dedicated as low energy
E X T E R N A L F I N I S H E S & GARDENS
• Light fittings adjacent to front door and patio doors
• Single switched socket outlet to rear
• Shed to rear garden
• Landscaped external areas laid to lawn and rear gardens top soiled
• External tap
• Double garage
PEACE OF MIND
• Double glazed UPVC windows with low E-glass to achieve a minimum U-valve of 1.4 W/mk2
• High standard of insulation throughout, including cavity insulation
• Mains smoke alarm with back-up facility
• Carbon monoxide alarms in all rooms where wood burners and/or boilers are installed
• All Rydon homes are built with a 10-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
JOINERY & F I N I S H I N G TOUCHES
• Fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving to master bedroom (shelving with hanging rail only to dressing areas)
• Woodwork painted in Gloss White
• Ceiling painted in matt emulsion Brilliant White
• Walls painted in matt emulsion White Mist
Square Footage: 2,402 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73063837.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SED180263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.