2 bedroom flat for saleCanterbury Gardens, Salford
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- EXTENDED LEASE
- SITUATED ON THE GROUND FLOOR AND CLOSE TO LADYWELL TRAM STOP & BUS ROUTES
- ALSO LOCATED CLOSE TO MOTORWAY LINKS (M602)
- 16FT LOUNGE/DINER
- PRIVATE PARKING
- PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS ALIKE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED & DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH AN EXTENDED LEASE (159 YEARS REMAINING). Situated on the GROUND FLOOR and walking distance to Ladywell tram stop and bus routes, making this ideal for commuting into Salford Quays/Media City and Manchester City Centre. The property benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 16FT LOUNGE/DINER & PRIVATE PARKING! The property comprises of an entrance hallway, two double bedrooms, fitted bathroom, kitchen and the spacious lounge/diner. The property is gas central heated & double glazed throughout. Externally there is private parking and the well-kept communal gardens. This would make the perfect first time buy or investment. Call the office on 01617074900 to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8738847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.