3 bedroom flat for saleDanforth Apartments at Fortis Quay, DanfAp71, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50
- Completion Due Q4 2018/ Q1 2019
- Circa 6% Net Rental Income
- Parking on Selected Units
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- Short Walk to MediaCityUK
Due to high demand, this specific apartment may have been sold at the time of your enquiry. Please call now for an updated price list.
Payment process: £5000 Deposit, 25% on Exchange, 25% - 6 Months from Exchange, 50% on Completion
Danforth Apartments at Fortis Quay
The luxury Danforth Apartments will be specified to the highest standard including a fitted kitchen and modern fixtures and fittings in order to provide tenants with a superior modern living experience in one of the most highly sought after parts of the country.
Danforth Apartments are located close to MediaCityUK, the technology, media and telecommunications hub home to world famous media corporations such as the BBC and ITV and large international corporations like BUPA, with Manchester city centre only a short journey away.
Floor plans and availability will be emailed to you on request.
Contact us today to speak with a property specialist
"The individual should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator." - Benjamin Graham
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DanforthApartManch-324995-Manchester. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Buchanan Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.