2 bedroom property for saleChapel Lane, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Modern kitchen/ sitting room
- Period fireplace in Master Bedroom
- Gas hob and electiric oven
- Modern overhead lighting
- Large double doors to courtyard
This well-appointed ground and first floor apartment, conveniently located in the centre of Dartmouth, has an inviting wooden gate opening to a charming courtyard to the front of the property nearing the bottom of the beautiful Chapel Lane steps. The property is beautifully decorated and has the benefit of Gas central heating.
The ground floor consists of an open plan living space comprising of a spacious kitchen with modern overhead lighting, gas hob and electric oven . It has plenty of space for a dining table and chairs with both overhead and base level storage cupboards as well as an integrated compact dishwasher. Linked is a small utility cupboard with space for washing machine and dryer.
The kitchen opens to a well-proportioned sitting room featuring double doors opening to the courtyard allowing the sunshine to brighten the room with door to storage area and cloakroom.
On the first floor the spacious master bedroom has a stunning fireplace as well as an en suite with shower and ample storage space. There is also a second, double bedroom, and family bathroom.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73072253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR180059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.