3 bedroom link detached house for saleSycamore Road, East Leake
- Link-Detached Home
- Popular Residential Location
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining
- No Upward Chain
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Energy Rating: D
Sycamore Road is a popular residential location for families. This property comes to the market with no upward chain, set back off the road behind a block paved driveway for several vehicles leading to a single garage with up and over door.
A side entrance leads into the hallway with stairs ascending to the first floor, useful storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom comprising a wc and window to the front.
The fully fitted kitchen has a wide range of base and wall mounted units and display cabinets, freestanding cooker, extractor hood above, inset sink and drainer with swan mixer tap, space for further appliances and window overlooking the front aspect.
An impressive open plan living/dining room off the hall provides a spacious and light room with a focal gas fireplace and sliding patio doors leading out to the rear patio.
To the first floor you will find two double bedrooms, single bedroom, fully fitted shower room and loft access off the landing. The master bedroom is situated to the front elevation and benefits from built in sliding wardrobe space whilst bedroom two overlooks the rear garden and also has room for double wardrobes. The single bedroom has a window to the rear. The family shower room has a walk-in shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, full tiling in white and window to the front.
Outside, the rear garden is partially paved and laid to lawn with a wooden fenced perimeter and garden shed.
To view this property please contact John German Estate Agents in East Leake.
Tenure; Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Services; Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Useful Websites; www.environment-agency.co.uk; http://www.rushcliffe.gov.uk/planningandbuilding/
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73072388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953070365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, East Leake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.