2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Johns Chase, March
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close to Town Location
- Ideal First Time Buy
*Two Double Bedrooms
*Allocated Parking Space
*Close to Town Location
*Ideal First Time Buy
Composite front entrance door, laminate flooring.
13' 10" x 11' 9" max (4.22m x 3.58m) UPVC Double glazed window to front, oil filled electric radiator, laminate flooring.
9' 10" x 6' 8" (3m x 2.03m) UPVC Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen including a range of base and wall cupboards with worktop surfaces and matching splashbacks, stainless steel circular sink and drainer, fitted electric oven, 4 ring electric hob with bespoke splashback over and canopy extractor, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted electric warm air heater.
Laminate flooring, airing cupboard.
10' 5" x 10' 5" (3.18m x 3.18m) Built in wardrobe cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to rear, oil filled electric radiator.
10' 5" x 9' 11" (3.18m x 3.02m) Oil filled electric radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
6' 8" x 6' 8" (2.03m x 2.03m) Double glazed window to side, tiled floor, textured ceiling, wall mounted electric warm air heater, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback, low level WC, panel bath with shower and screen over, tiled surround.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from allocated parking and a clothes drying area on a communal lawn.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73073246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.