2 bedroom terraced house for saleBolsover Road, Grantham
- Modern Terrace Home
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
- Lounge/ Diner and Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fully Enclose Rear Garden
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Popular Estate Location
- Nearby to Amenities, A1 and A52
GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£134,950
PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! A modern terrace home situated on a popular estate on the outskirts of Grantham town centre, benefiting from nearby access to the wide range of amenities on offer, also including the A1 and A52.
A modern terrace home perfect for first time buyers, comprising of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ diner and kitchen, situated on the first floor there is two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property features an artificial lawned area to the front, a rear garden which is fully enclosed and two allocated parking spaces which are towards the rear of the property and can be accessed via the rear garden. Located on a popular estate, set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with excellent access to a wide range of amenities, also including the A1 and A52 and nearby to Grantham train station which offers a direct link to London Kings Cross taking approximately 65 minutes.
Double glazed front door leading into the hall, which offers a radiator, staircase leading to the first floor landing and provides access into the cloakroom.
Upvc double glazed frosted window to the front aspect and is fitted with a two piece suite comprising a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and a low level wc, also including a radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 14' 8" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.47m max x 3.89m max )
This room features upvc double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden, tv and telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' ( 2.95m x 1.83m )
The kitchen has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and is fitted with modern low and eye level units and drawers with rolltop worksurface above and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. This room also benefits from an electric oven and gas hob with an extractor hood above, space for further appliances and access to the wall mounted gas boiler.
The landing provides hatch access to the loft and further access to the two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' reducing to 8" 3 ( 3.89m x 2.74m reducing to 8" 3 )
Bedroom one has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, a radiator and tv point.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.51m )
The second bedroom is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator and storage cupboard.
This room is fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and a low level wc, there is also an extractor fan, downlighters, radiator, shaving point and is tiled part wall to ceiling.
To the front of the property there is an artificial lawned area and a path to the front door.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a patio seating area with laid to lawn and gated access to the two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73073468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.