2 bedroom apartment for saleEdge Apartments, 51 Strawberry Vale, Twickenham, TW1
- A riverside apartment with private moorings
- Situated close to both Twickenham and Teddington
- Private gated off-street parking
- large reception room with glass extension and balcony
- Award winning architecturally significant building
- EPC Rating = B
This contemporary apartment backs directly on to the River Thames with gated off street parking
Strawberry Hill is one of West London's most sought after residential destinations offering a fantastic quality of life.
Nearby Teddington has a superb range of specialist shops, supermarkets, boutiques, coffee bars and restaurants.
There are numerous recreational facilities close by including the wonderful deer inhabited acres of Bushy Park and the Lensbury Club.
Local schools enjoy an excellent reputation and are considered amongst the best in the country.
Strawberry Hill, Twickenham or Richmond train stations provide a direct line into London Waterloo.
This large raised ground floor flat was built by renowned local architects Quad and backs directly onto the River Thames with a private mooring for this apartment. When the apartment was first built it won an architectural design award.
At 1246sqft light and space are a huge design feature of the property. The reception room which measures 20ft square has a glass extension on the back with views across the communal garden to the river and features an upgraded kitchen. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms of which one is an en-suite. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens, the private mooring previously mentioned and gated, underground off street parking.
NB: No onward chain
Square Footage: 1,246 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73074557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS180082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.