2 bedroom flat for saleMerton Road, Wandsworth, SW18
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Two good-size double bedrooms, each with storage space
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Neutral décor and wood flooring throughout
- Excellent location in central Wandsworth
- Offers good potential throughout
- Large communal garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated within a purpose built-block with easy access to central Wandsworth, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat offers two good-sized double bedrooms a smart kitchen and secure telephone entry to the building.
Merton Road is well placed for accessing the many shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Wandsworth's popular Southside shopping centre with Wandsworth station and Earslfield station (National Rail) also just a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73079165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1064411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.