4 bedroom chalet for saleWick
- Four Double Bedrooms
- New Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- New Family bathroom
- New En-suite Shower Room to Master With Dressing Room
- Utility Room
- Lounge / Diner
- Secluded Private Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Garage / Workshop / Storage Space
- Great Location
McKinlays are pleased to offer for sale this detached chalet bungalow in the sought after location of Wick, it is being re-furbished - re-decorated and re-configured, it will have a new fitted kitchen / breakfast room with appliances. A master bedroom on the ground floor with new en-suite shower room and its own dressing room, plus a new family bath room, there are two further double bedrooms and the lounge / diner. On the first floor is a loft room currently used as a double bedroom with an en-suite cloak room.
** Should an interested party wish to have an input in the details of the new fittings this can be agreed in the early stages
BEDROOM ONE: Master with new en-suite shower room and dressing room.( Choices of tiling ect available at early stages of refurbishment )
BEDROOM TWO: Double bedroom
LOUNGE / DINER:
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM: New fitted kitchen with appliances.
FAMILY BATHROOM: New Fitted Bathroom ( Choices of tiling ect available at early stages of refurbishment )
UTILITY: Space and plumbing for washing machine / tumble dryer, wall hung boiler.
BEDROOM THREE: Double Bedroom
stairs to: First Floor:
BEDROOM FOUR / LOFT ROOM: Double bedroom with eaves detail
EN-SUITE CLOAK ROOM:
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN: Laid to lawn with patio area and gravelled path.
OUTSIDE FRONT: Gravelled frontage with off road parking for two cars area laid to lawn.
Details for property ID 16863 supplied to Rightmove on 28/10/19 at 2:04 pm
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mckinlays, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.