4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Margarets Grove, Roundhay, Leeds
- Stylishly refurbished four bed semi
- Good size living space with tasteful decor
- Contemporary open plan dining kitchen
- Loft conversion master with en-suite shower
- Attractive modern house bathroom
- Enclosed south westerly facing garden
- Small residential cul-de-sac
- Close to Roundhay High School
Situated on a small residential cul-de-sac close to Roundhay High School, is an immaculately presented, four bedroom 1930's semi which has been stylishly refurbished throughout offering ready-to-move-into accommodation that will undoubtedly suit discerning buyers of all ages. The property is set back from the roadside with gravelled parking to the front and a very pretty, enclosed rear garden, which enjoys a sunny south westerly aspect with a timber decked seating area and lawn surrounded by plants and shrubs. Internally the property offers light and bright accommodation with tasteful decor, gas fired central heating supplied by a newly fitted boiler and PVCu double glazing. A ground floor entrance hall has a decorative original front door, modern oak flooring and a staircase to the first floor with original balustrade, and a living room to the front with a wide splay bay window. The open plan dining kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of contemporary units with integrated appliances and a central island, and French doors from the dining area open out onto the rear decking. A first floor landing has panelled internal doors, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a smartly fitted bathroom with a modern four piece white suite including a double ended bath and separate shower cubicle. To the second floor is a stunning loft conversion fourth bedroom with floor to ceiling windows, and a stylish en-suite shower room.
The highly regarded residential suburb of Roundhay has long been popular with buyers of all ages who appreciate the character of the area and leafy tree lined avenues. Extensive amenities and a wide range of shops, popular restaurants, cafe bars, designer boutiques and supermarkets are within convenient access on Oakwood Parade, Street Lane, Moortown Corner, and the cosmopolitan 'village' of Chapel Allerton which is also close by. Leafy Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the lakes, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, tennis courts, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World which is a particularly popular attraction with children.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73080563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK180265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.