2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpringvale Road, Danesmoor, Chesterfield
- **Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000**
- Ideal first Time Buyer Home
- Two double bedroom end terrace
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed gardens to the front and rear
- Early Viewing Recommended
This well presented two double bedroom end terrace property of contemporary decor throughout, would be the PERFECT home for the first time buyer. Located in the popular area of Danesmoor and offering a Modern kitchen and bathroom, an open lounge/diner and enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens to the entrance hallway, fitted with a central heating radiator and tiling to the floor. Access is giving to the kitchen and lounge, whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' 7" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 3.53m Max x 2.34m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces and an inset stainless sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in electric oven and gas hob with a stainless steel extractor over. Whilst splash back tiling compliments the walls, there is space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a free standing fridge freezer.
Lounge 22' 5" Into Recess x 12' 3" Max extending to 10' 3" Max ( 6.83m Into Recess x 3.73m Max extending to 3.12m Max )
This well appointed lounge diner is fitted with two rear facing PVCu double glazed windows and a rear facing PVCu double glazed door opening to the garden, whilst there are two central heating radiators, wood effect laminate to the floor and a living flame gas fire set within a feature ornate fire place.
Stairs rise from the entrance hall and turn to give access to the first floor landing, fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed window, loft access hatch and a central heating radiator. Whilst there is a built in storage cupboard and the airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
A rear facing master bedroom fitted with a PVCu doubled glazed window, a central heating radiator and a range of built in wardrobes, bedside cabinets and over head boxes.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 8" Max ( 3.73m x 3.56m Max )
A second double bedroom, again fitted with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a low flush w.c and a rear facing PVCu double glazed obscure window
Fitted with a white vanity hand wash basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. Splash back tiling compliments the walls, whilst there is a rear facing PVCu obscure double glazed window, tiling to the floor and a central heating radiator.
Outside And Exterior
To the front of the property is an enclosed low maintenance garden laid with a pebbled bed and pathway giving access to the three brick outbuildings and the front entrance of the home. Whilst to the rear is a further enclosed low maintenance garden again laid to pebble and offering an ideal are for outside seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73088918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.