3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThames Road, Grantham
- Spacious Family Home
- Well-Proportioned Dual Aspect Lounge and Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Nearby to Local Amenities
- Fantastic Access to A1 an A52
GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£119,950
Spacious home situated on the outskirts of Grantham town centre, benefiting from easy access to the A52 and A1, also nearby to the wide range of amenities such as shops, restaurant, pubs, schools and the train station which has direct links to London Kings Cross.
End of terrace home offering spacious living accommodation throughout, starting with an entrance hall, cloakroom, well-proportioned dual aspect lounge, kitchen and utility room, situated on the first floor we have three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the front of the property has a laid to law area and a path leading to the front door with side access to the rear garden which has gated access to the single garage and drive. Located on the outskirts of Grantham town centre, benefiting from nearby access to the wide range of amenities Grantham has to offer such as shops, pubs, restaurants, schooling, fantastic access to the A52, A1 and also nearby to Grantham train station which offers a direct link to London Kings Cross taking approximately 64 minutes.
Upvc double glazed front door leading into the hall which offers a staircase leading to the first floor landing and benefits from storage space below, a radiator, storage cupboard, back door leading to the rear garden and further access into the cloakroom.
The cloakroom benefits from a upvc double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect and is fitted with a white two piece suite comprising a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and a low level wc.
Dual Aspect Lounge 18' 11" x 10' 11" ( 5.77m x 3.33m )
This spacious room features upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear, fitted with laminate floor, dado railing, double radiator and an electric fire with mantel piece surround.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.24m )
The kitchen has a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with a rolltop worksurface above and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with white tiled splashbacks. There is also an electric oven and hob with an extractor hood above, breakfast bar, space for appliances, double radiator and an arch into the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 5" plus recess x 6' 4" ( 1.96m plus recess x 1.93m )
Fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and a back door leading to the rear garden, there is also space for appliances and a fitted cupboard with access to the consumer unit.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with hatch access to the loft space, storage cupboard and airing cupboard with access to the combi boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.15m )
Bedroom one is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator, laminate flooring and fitted double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 8" plus entrance recess ( 3.33m x 2.64m plus entrance recess )
The second bedroom features a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator and a triple wardrobe with a cupboard above.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.41m )
The third bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, a radiator, laminate flooring and a fitted double wardrobe with a cupboard above.
Upvc double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a bath with shower above, wash hand basin and a low level wc, there is also a radiator and is tiled floor to ceiling.
The front of the property features a laid to lawn area with a path leading to the front door and further side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is fitted with a fence boundary with a laid to lawn, a hard standing seating area, outside water tap and gated access to drive and single garage.
The single garage has an up and over door with power and lighting within and a door leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73093259.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.