5 bedroom house for salePoundfield Gardens,Woking,GU22
- Four/Five bedrooms
- Refurbished semi-detached house
- Landscaped enclosed garden
- Ample driveway parking
- Luxury open plan kitchen/dining room
- En-suite and dressing room/nursery to master
- Downstairs cloakroom
A stunning and very versatile home that has been cleverly and imaginatively extended with great attention to detail and finished to an exceptional standard. EPC Rating C
The house sits in a quiet road within easy reach of Woking town centre and station. Just over the road is Hoebridge golf course and gym complex while a short walk in the other direction is a range of local shops in Old Woking. The town centre in Woking is undergoing a program of radical regeneration currently that is seeing it take on a far more interesting and contemporary feel that is only set to continue through the coming few years as the Victoria Square development opens with a very large Marks and Spencer and a Hilton hotel complete with sky bar. There is an excellent theatre in the town as well as a multi screen cinema and Woking station runs a superb, 23 minute service into Waterloo and also has a very efficient coach service to Heathrow Airport. There are very good schools in and around Woking for all ages and just along the road is Woking Leisure Centre, the Pool In The Park and across the road from there is the David Lloyd Health and Fitness Club.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3131606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.