1 bedroom apartment for saleLittle Peter Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15
- 24hr concierge service
- Car parking available
- Panoramic views
- Stunning Design
- Prime city centre location - close to shops, bars, restaurants
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Opposite Oxford Street Station
- Expected rental yields 6-7%
- 125 year leasehold
- Completion from Q1 2019
Phenomenal new residential/investor scheme located just minutes from Manchester city centre. The perfect setting for young professionals and families who want to be close to the boutique shops of Deansgate and the theatres and venues of Oxford Road.
High specification fittings, a 24/7 concierge service and panoramic views across the city make this a unique development. With completion dates starting from Q1 2019, there has never been a better time to buy off plan, as you will be purchasing around 15% below market value.
From a residential perspective the development offers attractive, sustainable homes for those who want to live close to the city centre but desire a quiet, secure environment. From an investor's point of view, Manchester is home to over half a million people, it is a city whose population has outgrown its current housing supply and is in serious need of new stock, making way for a host of new investment as the construction industry begins to pick up pace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AT037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.