3 bedroom property for saleSilver Birch Road, Manchester, M9
- spacious lounge with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Close to Manchester City Centre
- No Chain
- Double Glazed
- 3 bedrooms including 2 doubles
- Close to Boggart Hole Clough
Housesimple is pleased to present this end-mews property on the popular Taylor Wimpey Booth Hall site in Blackley, Manchester. The home is ideal for couples or young familes. With its close proximity to Manchester city centre, Blackley is a popular location for commuters – with regular bus services running along Charlestown Road, plus Metrolink tram stations and the M60 motorway all easily accessible.
Just over the road from Booth Hall you will find Boggart Hole Clough – a large country park offering a range of activities for everyone to enjoy. There's a good choice of local shops and amenities including a large Sainsbury's supermarket near Heaton Park.
The ground floor comprises of an open plan living room/dining area, with French doors leading out to the rear garden plus a handy under stairs storage cupboard. A separate kitchen has space for informal mealtimes and there is a ground floor cloakroom off the hallway. On the first floor you will find three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, a single bedroom and the family bathroom.
There is a private driveway at the side of the property with a gate to access the south-facing rear garden.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73099136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS38108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.