1 bedroom flat for saleMulgrave Road, Central Croydon
- EPC EER E
- Top Floor One Bedroom Conversion Flat
- Chain Free
- Long Lease
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- 0.4 Miles from East Croydon Train Station
- 0.4 Miles from South Croydon Train Station
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Highly Desirable Location
* Chain Free * A superbly presented one double bedroom top floor conversion flat situated within this highly desirable residential road, conveniently located only 0.4 miles from both East Croydon & South Croydon train stations.
This bright & airy property benefits from a long lease, smart communal hallways and ample storage space. It has excellent decor throughout, has been recently re-carpeted, and with 596 sqft of floor space we feel this property would make an excellent first time buy or long term investment.
The accommodation comprises one double bedroom with large eaves storage cupboard, a stylish three piece bathroom suite, an open plan lounge/dining room, and a large modern fitted kitchen.
Furthermore, this property sits moments from the open green spaces of Park Hill Park, and a short walk to the plethora of shops, bars & restaurants in South Croydon, the town centre and the recently opened trendy Boxpark complex.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73101470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8782243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.