2 bedroom property for saleCulverden Road, Balham, London, SW12
- First floor Victorian conversion flat
- Accommodation in excess of 525 sq. ft.
- Period features
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Short walk to Balham station offering underground and over ground services
- Close proximity to central Balham
- Moments from the green open spaces of Tooting Common
James Pendleton is delighted to introduce to the market a charming conversion flat set within a beautiful detached Victorian property in this extremely desirable residential area. The well-presented accommodation is in excess of 525sqft and is light and airy with neutral décor and an abundance of period features. The accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen/reception room with a period fireplace, contemporary kitchen area with modern fitted units, the flat has a modern bathroom which is flooded with light and two double bedrooms.
The property is located on Culverden Road which is a quiet residential road. Balham Underground and Mainline stations are both within a convenient walk of the property providing direct links to the City and the West End. The many vibrant and bustling cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities local to Balham are also within close proximity of this much sought after property, as are the green open spaces of Tooting Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73103090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA180130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.