2 bedroom flat for saleSolsbury Lane, Batheaston, Bath, BA1
- * Two double bedrooms
- * Light and airy accommodation
- * Off street parking and a garage
- * Close to many good walks
- * Delightful far reaching views
- * Would benefit from some updating
Solsbury Court is a development of just six apartments all with parking and garaging situated on the edge of the quiet sought after village of Batheaston.
Number 2 is a two bedroom ground floor apartment presented in good order throughout, though would benefit from some cosmetic updating. The accommodation briefly comprises two double bedrooms (both having built-in wardrobes). The kitchen with a range of fitted wall and floor units, and spacious sitting room both have fine views to the front, and the bathroom comprises a white suite with electric shower.
To the front there is a communal paved terrace and off street parking, and to the rear of the property is a garage block, and Number 2 owns the third garage along from the left hand side.
Solsbury Court is situated in the highly sought after village of Batheaston, an attractive village situated on the eastern outskirts of Bath, lying approximately 4 miles from the city centre. Batheaston has a comprehensive range of local amenities which include a convenience store, a doctors and dental practice, a chemist, café and public house along with 2 good primary schools. The village is well placed for easy access into Bath city centre and the surrounding towns of Bradford on Avon, Box, Corsham and Chippenham. An attractive cycle path has recently opened across Batheaston Meadows and leads to Bathampton and Bath city centre. There are also many lovely walks close by in St Catherine’s Valley and on nearby Solsbury Hill.
The UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath is close by and offers a wonderful array of chain and independent retail outlets, many fine restaurants, cafes and wine bars along with a number of well-respected cultural activities which include a world famous international music and literary festival, the attractions at The Pump Rooms and Roman Baths along with many lovely museums and art galleries. World class sporting facilities are available at Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs and at Bath University.
Communications include easy access to the M4 motorway via the nearby A46 bypass, a direct line to London Paddington, Bristol and South Wales from Bath Spa and Chippenham Railway Stations (Crossrail Link Commences 2018) and Bristol Airport is 18 miles to the west.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73103513.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10708189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobb Farr, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.